Polaris office + PDF is an all-in-one Android office app developed to create, edit and view all kinds of documents on mobile devices. Whether the document was created using Microsoft Office, Google Docs or Adobe Acrobat, users can open and edit them with free Polaris Office. Wide range of document formats are supported by this app with highest level of compatibility. The integrated cloud let you access your documents on any device. You can share them with people via email, messaging, cloud storage or social networks.
Developer: Polaris Office Corp.
Current Version: 7.7.1
Supported OS: Android 4.4 and above
• Polaris Office 7.6.1
• Polaris Office 7.3.25
• Polaris Office 7.3.23
• Polaris Office 7.3.19
• Polaris Office 7.3.16
• Polaris Office 7.3.13
• Polaris Office 7.3.12
• Polaris Office 7.3.11
• Polaris Office 7.3.8
• Polaris Office 7.3.7
• Polaris Office 7.3.4
• Polaris Office 7.3.3
• Polaris Office 7.3.2
• Polaris Office 7.3.1
• Polaris Office 7.2.11
• Polaris Office 7.2.10
• Polaris Office 7.2.9
Polaris office offers wide range of features. From editing office documents to creating PDFs and converting them all features are free. The core app features are listed below in detail:
– Create Microsoft Office documents that are compatible with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
– Fully supports doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf and txt formats.
– Create notes, assignments and official documents in Words, make nice presentations and elaborate spreadsheets. – – Various spreadsheet functions available that include over 300 formulas for Arithmetic, Finance, Date/time, Statistical, Database, Look up and more.
– Use Google Chromecast feature for presentation. Make presentations with pen and pointer features.
– Create new PDF documents or convert other documents to PDF and Memo.
– Add and edit header, footer, end-note and foot-note. Ruler is also available.
– Offers different templates, 2D/3D charts, shapes and slide transition effects.
– Supports taking notes in personal handwriting.
– Camera mode that can be used to take pictures and applied to the document. Supports inserting and playing video clips.
– Supports opening zip files directly.
– Archive important and required documents separately.
– Supports multiple cloud hosting services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, uCloud and WebDAV clouds.
– Polaris office automatically synchronizes documents to cloud for faster and easier access to them. Supports synchronizing documents across multiple devices.
– Search for all your documents with filename, text within a document, and more options. Provides variety of sorting options to find a document easily.
– Supports protecting documents with app passcode.
– Supports multiple languages including Korean, English, Spanish, Portuguese and more.