Samsung Voice Recorder provides an excellent recording experience with high quality sound. Play your recordings and edit them. The app offers multiple recording modes including the exclusive ‘Voice Memo’ recording mode to convert your voice to text. You can set a certain voice recording to specific NFC tags to play it when NFC tag has been read and matched. See detailed apps fetures below.
Developer: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
Current Version: 20.1.83-17
Supported OS: Android 6.0 and above
– Offers multiple recording modes:
[Standard] Offers simple recording interface.
[Interview] Two microphones located at top and bottom of your device will be activated to better capture the voice. This mode will display dual waveform.
[Voice Memo] Record your voice and convert it into on-screen text.
– Displays waveform while recording.
– Supports choosing recording location.
– Users can reject incoming calls while recording.
– Supports background recording. App can be minimized and continue recording.
– Bookmark the required points in recording.
– Play recordings with builin media player. Supports media controls like skip muted, play speed, repeat mode.
– Rename recordings, delete or write to voice label (match a voice with NFC tag)
– Share recordings over email, messages, cloud, social and communication apps.
– Support Android N OS devices.
– GUI improvement.
– Minor bug fix
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Supports voice edit function for more models.
– Supports wave Zoom In/Out on Edit mode.
– Supports recording quality and stereo
[Supported Galaxy devices]
– Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note5
– Galaxy J3, J5, J7 (2016′ products)
– Galaxy A3, A5, A7(2016′ products)
– Only supports Android 6.0 devices