Line: Free Calls and Messages app is a top source of communication which is free and offers lots of features to connect with people including group calling, group chat, private conversations and free voice and video calling. Make your chats enjoyable with lots of fun stickers and media. Line now also supports international calls to mobile phones and landlines at competitively low rates. With its worldwide availability, Line brings people closer together by eliminating the boundaries through its brilliant network that utilizes core internet infrastructure.
Developer: Line Corporation Current Version: 8.5.1 Supported OS: Anroid 4.1 and Above
Safe APK: Line APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 89396DC419292473972813922867E6973D6F5C50 ]
Line service is available for multiple platforms including both computer and mobile. Line app for android is equipped with plenty of features that adds value to the quality free service. It does not matter whether a call is made from an iPhone, Windows Phone Android phone or any other device, all these calls are receivable on any platform for which Line is available. Same is the case for messages. It supports both high quality voice calls and video calling. Users can make a switch between the two. Video calling uses phone front camera and may also support back camera. Messaging can be simple text, or decorated with smilies and stickers, pictures and videos. The stickers store is full of exciting characters and images that is also free. Users can choose stored pictures and videos on device and send them or take new with camera with taps of buttons. GPS coordinates can also be shared to let others know about your location or tell what you are up to. Moreover, users can make groups, add desired people in them and share the stuff with multiple people at once. Separate groups for variety of purposes can be made.
Line is a full featured social networking service that acts more or less like any other popular social networking site available today. Users can update status on their timeline and even make comments on friends’ posts. They can also connect with their favorite personalities or products and services by connecting to their official accounts. Users need to create their own accounts for that purpose. Line now also supports chat search feature that allows users search between old chats and messages and locate required stuff in no time. The user interface of app is quite simple, nicely designed and responsive. Line android app supports wide range of devices including both phones and tablets. The new updates are bringing more new cool stuff but are also retaining already established functions. If you are tired of using Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and wanting to make a switch. Then Line deserves a trial.
What’s New: 8.5.1
– You can now easily forward photos and videos in chats to other users with the new Forward button.
– The design of location-sharing messages has been improved.
– You can now create slideshows and animated GIFs from the Timeline post creation screen.
Overview of Previous Updates: 7.11.2
– New features have been added to the “+” menu in chats.
– New YouTube chat app lets you search for videos and share them with friends
– We’ve made some enhancements to Timeline.
– It’s now easier to select photos and videos for your posts.
– We’ve added a button to easily choose the display mode of posts with multiple photos or videos.
– You can now change the background of sticker posts.
– Your post’s expected audience is now easier to determine. 7.9.2
– The in-chat camera has been improved.
– New funny and cute beauty effects
– New filters to easily style your photos
– New self-timer
– New in-camera aspect ratio setting 7.4.0
– Doodle and add text to your photos before sending them.
– You can now minimize a call in progress to send messages in chats or use other apps while staying on the call.
– Check if video call effects and filters are compatible with your device from Settings > Chats & calls.