Rocket Music Player by JRT Studio is what you need to make a switch from default audio player of phone or tablet to a well equipped media player for playing wide variety of audio files. This audio player has been around for long time now and has gained a quite high ranking on Play Store. Excluding few paid features, it is a freeware app that does rightful justice with what a user wants to listen to.
Developer: JRT Studio
Current Version: 4.6.60
Supported OS: Android 5.0 and above
Safe APK: Rocket Player APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 2A1C583A7017DCE4F35264C58CC6211CB1556EAB ]
Rocket Player user interface is well customizable. Developers offer almost 30 free themes to change the look to what a user may likes the most. The notable features Rocket Player app carries are customizable 5 band equalizer with presets, album art manager to manage albums, tag editor for any kind of audio files, batch selection for selecting multiple files at once for playback, playlist manager for organizing different playlists or create newer one, support for embedded lyrics, M3U and M3U8 playlists support, chromecast support, scrobbling support and creating a widget on home screen for quick access and playback. Rocket Player also carries custom lockscreen and resources management options, sleep timer, podcast bookmarking options and queuing feature for playback. Now, Rocket Player also supports exploring stored videos and playing them.
Rocket Player Premium is offered in the form of in-app purchases. The restricted features can be unlocked by making a purchase. Additional features included with premium version are support for more audio formats like alac, tta, ape, mpc, wav, flac, wv and wma, extended 10 band graphic equalizer, preamp and limiter, crossfading playing audio, plus increasing or decreasing the playback speed. The playback speed can be adjusted ranging from .5x to 2x. The features do not end here, Rocket Player also supports few cloud features like backing up playlists and synchronizing them between multiple devices, auto tagging and album art download. Rocket Player supports wide range of Android devices including both phones and tablets. This app does not require any special device specifications. Just install it and you can start using it. If you are unable to download it, just grab the APK file from below and manually install it.
– Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Overview of Previous Updates:
Fixes multiple hangs that occur with slow and intermittent network speeds.
– Fixed sub folders with similar names issue
– Fixed mounting an SD card with auto scan turned of and Rocket Player open
– New: Cloud support now backs up ratings and play-counts
– Fixed potential wakelock issue
– New: Double tap forward or back button to jump 30 seconds when listening to a podcast
– Fixes scanning engine refusing to run automatically
– Fixes a hang sometimes when starting
– Updated audio engine
– Marshmallow permission support
– Android N Beta support
– Player view slides up from the bottom
– The default theme uses your art’s color
– Multi-select (Batch) mode for playlists
– Bug fixes.
– Get info screen for audios
– Added ability to turn off lockscreen art on Lollipop via new setting
– Scrolling text in player view
– Android wear support setting in “Operations” (May disrupt bluetooth info on 5.0+ devices)
– Fixed battery drain problem when using bluetooth
– Supports Android Marshmallow.
– Fixed some crashes and UI improvements
– Added support for new themes
– Ability to only have small notification
– Added support for Album Artist Tag Editing
– Added support for latest Android platform. Added few new features