UC Browser has evolved as a popular mobile web browser that is available for multiple mobile platforms including Android, iOS, WindowsPhone, Blackberry and Symbian. Launched in 2004, UC Browser brought entirely new features in mobile web browsing for the first time which made it immediately popular. If we compare this browser with popular Mobile Opera, Firefox and Chrome, then it can be ranked at top of them for several reasons like unique features, responsiveness, smaller size and better customization options.So, if you are suffering from bad browsing experience caused by your phone’s built-in or any third party web browser, switch to UC Browser today and have a much better web experience.
Use UC Browser for Android and get enhanced features and flexibility which stock web browsers mostly lack. Websites open perfectly even if they are missing mobile version. UC Browser can adjust text perfectly on screen to make it easier to read and scroll. Recently, UC Browser has been fully redesigned to make it better looking responsive web browser that will consume lesser system resources and give best web surfing experience. Settings have also been simplified and reorganized for easiness. New dynamic gesture control for tabs management improves the handling of web browser. Built-in media player lets you control videos with gestures. Adjust volume, brightness and progress with gestures of fingers.
Open multiple tabs simultaneously without worrying about slowing down device. UC browser app works well on entry level and mid range devices even if you open several tabs with heavy web pages. Smart downloading supports simultaneous multiple downloads. You can continue web surfing while your files are downloading in background. You can even pause and continue downloads without breaking links. The download progress can be checked in phone notifications menu as well. Night mode lets you darken screen to make web surfing comfortable at night. From settings, adjust quality of images to save data and increase browsing speed on slower internet connection. UC Browser with its unique processing capability always saves data by compressing sites. Users can remove complete or selective browsing history as required. They can also choose incognito browsing to stop browser from recording any of their activity. Specially designed versions of Facebook, Google and other sites are also available on UC Browser to save internet data volume and lower the use of system resources. Choose from hundreds of free themes to customize look of web browser. New themes are added daily.
Developer: UCWeb Inc.
Current Version: 188.8.131.520
Supported OS: Android 4.0 and above
Safe APK: UC Browser APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
– Smart AD Blocker: Smart & Efficient Ad Blocker. Clean the annoying Ads simply by long press.
– Supports Android N: Runs smoothly on Android N now.
– Optimized Fluency: Browsing has become smoother. Enjoy the upgraded browsing experience.
Overview of Previous Updates:
– Smart Ad Blocker: Check how many ads have been blocked on the address bar.
– Video buffer acceleration: Enjoy video smoothly on video buffer acceleration mode.
– Fastest Download: Provides you a industry-leading download speed.
– Support Search Engine Switch: Switch search engines by your will.
– Smart Video Play Filter. Identify real video play link in an instant.
– UC News Theme problem fixed. Customized theme color no longer conflicts the UC News section.
– Instantly report ads.
– Funny data saving display. Recommends how to use saved data.
– Supports ARM64 bit CPU.
– Supports Android Marshmallow 6.0.
– New navigation page makes access to contents faster.
– More wallpapers to update look of app.