Use Microsoft Word for Android to view, edit and create new documents on your mobile devices. Word app has got the look, feel and quality of Microsoft office you are already familiar with. With cloud link your documents are accessible on any device. Microsoft Word guarantees that your documents do not lose formatting and display as you have created them. Share or send your documents right from the app interface. The full potential of app can be unlocked with Office 365 subscription over the top of free product.
Developer: Microsoft Corporation Current Version: 16.0.11601.20074 Supported OS: Android 6.0 and above
Safe APK: Word APK was fetched from Play Store and published here without any modifications. See its hashes on download page.
[ Signature: 7DC83CD2ABE833560C2896626E307041C0DF3A7A ]
– Microsoft Word offers touch-friendly experience with familiar look on Android phones and tablets.
– Offers wide compatibility with Word documents. Documents that fail to open on other apps can be opened and displayed properly with Word app.
– The easy to use navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
– Images, charts, footnotes, formulas and tables are all in the touch-first apps to give users the best productivity experience. It’s easy to insert textboxes, charts and images with the touch of your fingers
– The Word app is designed for one-handed use on your phone with controls at the bottom of the screen. No keyboard or mouse required while working on your documents.
– Save time by using one of the handy templates for your task list or research paper.
– Get a rich reading experience with Word. Reflow view adapts your document to fit properly on your Android Phone or tablet so you can read e-book style with simple swipes.
– Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off. (signup required)
Easily share your documents with the cloud-connected app. Track changes, comment and mark-up docs so everybody knows the thinking behind the edits. Documents can also be sent or shared over email.
Note that Microsoft Word requires a free Microsoft account. If you already have one, connect that by signing in or make a new. To unlock all features, a qualifying Office 365 subscription is required. The subscription can also be bought within the Word app.